Final goodbys to Rotarian Bill Kirkpatrick

Dear Rotarians,
I wanted to pass on this wonderful tribute from Assistant Governor Dave Nyggard about Bill's funeral.
Steve
----- Original Message -----
From: dnygaard
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:41 PM
Subject: Fw: Final goodbys to Rotarian Bill Kirkpatrick

Subject: Final goodbys to Rotarian Bill Kirkpatrick

Just thought I would drop you a note to say the funeral for Rotarian Bill Kirkpatrick was nicely done. He would of been proud to see all who came to give him his final respects. The priest asking all to give him a salute was wonderful..............I also wanted to say, "Simper Fi." His wife told me she was sure happy with the way his Rotary Club stood behind him and he was really proud of his club and was thrilled to receive his "Paul Harris." I gave her a hug and a prayer of the soldier being admitted to heaven. His two daughters also thought Rotarians were the cream of the crop. We have lost a true American but he has gone to a far better place. I want to thank all the El Dorado Rotarians for what they did for him and also for inviting me to attend the funeral.

El Dorado Times link (for as long as it lasts); http://www.eldoradotimes.com/obituaries/x702335435/William-D-Kirkpatrick?popular=true

Comments

Popular posts from this blog