Good News
Hello Rotarians,
One day early but have some good news I wanted to share!! Hope to see you Wednesday!
From Bernie:
I just received word from Rotary District 5690 that our grant proposal was approved for a Numana packaging event with El Dorado Middle School next fall. District 5690 will provide $4125 and our Rotary club will contribute $1375 for a total of $5500. That will provide around 18,000 meals. We will need Rotary members to help that day and I will provide you with the date when it is set.
*Publication of proposed new member: Dr. Larry Shank
Coming Meetings:
May 21—ROD: Brenda Burk—Cathy Carrier, Meteorologist
May 28—ROD: Trish Powell—Holly Ross, El Dorado Main Street
*June 4—ROD: K. Sundgren—Meeting at Butler County History Center
June 11—ROD: E. Waugh—Angie Baur, Community Foundation
June Program Committee
K. Sundgren, Chair
Micaela Ayers
Troy Morrell
Edith Waugh
July Program Committee
*July 9, Bernie will do the program
Kurt Bookout , Chair
Kristy Randall
Karla Fisher
Jason Patty
One day early but have some good news I wanted to share!! Hope to see you Wednesday!
From Bernie:
I just received word from Rotary District 5690 that our grant proposal was approved for a Numana packaging event with El Dorado Middle School next fall. District 5690 will provide $4125 and our Rotary club will contribute $1375 for a total of $5500. That will provide around 18,000 meals. We will need Rotary members to help that day and I will provide you with the date when it is set.
*Publication of proposed new member: Dr. Larry Shank
Coming Meetings:
May 21—ROD: Brenda Burk—Cathy Carrier, Meteorologist
May 28—ROD: Trish Powell—Holly Ross, El Dorado Main Street
*June 4—ROD: K. Sundgren—Meeting at Butler County History Center
June 11—ROD: E. Waugh—Angie Baur, Community Foundation
June Program Committee
K. Sundgren, Chair
Micaela Ayers
Troy Morrell
Edith Waugh
July Program Committee
*July 9, Bernie will do the program
Kurt Bookout , Chair
Kristy Randall
Karla Fisher
Jason Patty
Comments
Post a Comment