Meeting Wednesday, August 19 at Noon
Fellow Rotarians,
Roger Cutsinger will be speaking about the “History of Surveying.”

How did those property lines get where they are and can I build a wall here?!
The Great Wall of China was built to keep the Mongol hordes out – didn’t work. And why can’t I see the Wall from space? Did they survey ahead of time?
Bert Anderson is the Rotarian of the Day (ROD)
See you in the usual place for lunch.
Regards,
Jay Moorman
Roger Cutsinger will be speaking about the “History of Surveying.”

How did those property lines get where they are and can I build a wall here?!
The Great Wall of China was built to keep the Mongol hordes out – didn’t work. And why can’t I see the Wall from space? Did they survey ahead of time?
Bert Anderson is the Rotarian of the Day (ROD)
See you in the usual place for lunch.
Regards,
Jay Moorman
Dear El Dorado Rotary Club,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Dan Whelan, I am a producer at a production company in Sydney, Australia. I had a query about a certain photo you have used on your blog here- http://eldoradoksrotary.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/meeting-wednesday-august-19-at-noon.html. I'm wondering where you found this image and whether I could track it down to use it for a documentary I am making.
Thanks,
Daniel Whelan