Y and Togetherhood at Rotary, Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Dear Rotarians,
Last week: We heard from Larry Crouse from the KSU Extension Office. I know many of us have got that Spring planting feeling.
This week: Suzie Locke and Staci Rickard will be talking to us about the “Togetherhood Program” from the YMCA. I like the theme – We should be in this world together. I think that might be one of the themes of Rotary as well.
Rotarian of the Day is Jessica Rall
We will be “together” at the Butler Welcome Center at Noon.
See you there.
Jay Moorman
322-3328
Last week: We heard from Larry Crouse from the KSU Extension Office. I know many of us have got that Spring planting feeling.
This week: Suzie Locke and Staci Rickard will be talking to us about the “Togetherhood Program” from the YMCA. I like the theme – We should be in this world together. I think that might be one of the themes of Rotary as well.
Rotarian of the Day is Jessica Rall
We will be “together” at the Butler Welcome Center at Noon.
See you there.
Jay Moorman
322-3328
Comments
Post a Comment