Visit with the Bees
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this Wednesday! Our speaker will be Eric McCreight. Some of you may be fortunate enough to have him as your UPS guy, but he's also a local beekeeper and will be telling us more about that!!
Those of you present at last weeks meeting heard some of my goals for our new Rotary year. One goal is more active member participation, and one way to do that is attending meetings :) We had eighteen members present last week. I'd like to see that be our minimum. Sooo....see your Wednesday!!!
Respectfully,
Mandi Hursh, O.D.
Drs Joyce & Hursh, LLC
201 N Vine, El Dorado, KS
316-321-4020
Those of you present at last weeks meeting heard some of my goals for our new Rotary year. One goal is more active member participation, and one way to do that is attending meetings :) We had eighteen members present last week. I'd like to see that be our minimum. Sooo....see your Wednesday!!!
Respectfully,
Mandi Hursh, O.D.
Drs Joyce & Hursh, LLC
201 N Vine, El Dorado, KS
316-321-4020
Comments
Post a Comment