Daron Clinesmith visits Rotary/Kiwanis joint meeting, Wed. Dec 19
Whoops!!
With a sick kiddo I forgot to send out my weekly meeting reminder email. So sorry!
We will meet this week at our regular spot, regular time, but will have KIWANIS joining us this week. And we always want to have a better showing than them, right??! If you haven’t already let me know you ARE going to be there, please do so. I need to let our caterer (Dilly Deli- yum!) know.
Our speaker this week will be a fellow El Doradian, Daron Clinesmith. He was a former secret service agent for President Reagan!! I am SO looking forward to hearing more of his story. Please join us!!


Thanks and see you Wednesday!!
Mandi
With a sick kiddo I forgot to send out my weekly meeting reminder email. So sorry!
We will meet this week at our regular spot, regular time, but will have KIWANIS joining us this week. And we always want to have a better showing than them, right??! If you haven’t already let me know you ARE going to be there, please do so. I need to let our caterer (Dilly Deli- yum!) know.
Our speaker this week will be a fellow El Doradian, Daron Clinesmith. He was a former secret service agent for President Reagan!! I am SO looking forward to hearing more of his story. Please join us!!


Thanks and see you Wednesday!!
Mandi
Comments
Post a Comment