Bill Gates and Rotary team up
Watch as Microsoft founder Bill Gates announces on Wednesday, 21 January, at the International Assembly an increase in the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s challenge grant for polio eradication to Rotary International.
Hello Rotarians,
I would encourage you to view the Bill Gates video on the link below. Our Rotary walk in April will help fund the Polio Plus challenge he has set for us.
Bernie Spradling
From: Rtn. Dr. E.K. Sagadhevan [mailto:dgdrsaga@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 4:43 AM
Subject: See Bill Gates speak to Rotarian leaders
Kindly see at:
http://www.rotary.org/en/MediaAndNews/News/Pages/090121_news_gatesvideo.aspx
Thank you
Regards
Rtn. DGE. Dr. E.K. Sagadhevan
R.I. Dist 3202
Hello Rotarians,
I would encourage you to view the Bill Gates video on the link below. Our Rotary walk in April will help fund the Polio Plus challenge he has set for us.
Bernie Spradling
From: Rtn. Dr. E.K. Sagadhevan [mailto:dgdrsaga@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 4:43 AM
Subject: See Bill Gates speak to Rotarian leaders
Kindly see at:
http://www.rotary.org/en/MediaAndNews/News/Pages/090121_news_gatesvideo.aspx
Thank you
Regards
Rtn. DGE. Dr. E.K. Sagadhevan
R.I. Dist 3202
Comments
Post a Comment