Jim Kirkbride, New Hospital President/CEO Presents Program Wed. Sept 7 at Noon
Dear Rotarians,
Last week we heard from Capt. Troy Jellison and the new fire training station.
This week: Jim Kirkbride, SBA Hospital Vision and Future

ROD: I haven’t heard, so be on your toes!!!
*note*A small change for the 2016-2017 year is that in addition to leading the pledge of allegiance, I would like to have the ROD provide the prayer or find a fellow Rotarian to do so on their behalf.
***Playground map date is September 17th with a rain date of October 1. Put it on your calendars, I’m guessing a morning start would be best***
Last week we heard from Capt. Troy Jellison and the new fire training station.
This week: Jim Kirkbride, SBA Hospital Vision and Future

ROD: I haven’t heard, so be on your toes!!!
*note*A small change for the 2016-2017 year is that in addition to leading the pledge of allegiance, I would like to have the ROD provide the prayer or find a fellow Rotarian to do so on their behalf.
***Playground map date is September 17th with a rain date of October 1. Put it on your calendars, I’m guessing a morning start would be best***
Comments
Post a Comment