Fireworks at Rotary Club! Wed., Sept. 5

Good morning! I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. I didn't send out my weekly reminder yesterday for fear of getting nearly forty "out of office" automatic replies ;)
Did you know this Wednesday is National Rotary Amnesty Day??!? Just kidding, I totally made that up. Please do join us this Wednesday though!! Whether you haven't missed or haven't made a meeting yet this Rotary year, we will welcome you with open arms :) This week we will have Jacob Marietta from Wholesale Fireworks. If you haven't heard, there's a NATIONAL convention in Wichita, with a big "finale" September 14 in Andover. Jacob will fill us in more on what's going on and what we can look forward to seeing. BOOM!!
Thanks and have a great day!
Mandi Hursh, O.D.
Drs Joyce & Hursh, LLC
201 N Vine, El Dorado, KS
316-321-4020
Comments
Post a Comment