Meet at the Museum this Wednesday, Oct. 31
Happy Monday!
We're going on another "field trip" this week! We will meet at the Kansas Oil Museum, 383 E Central. Our program will be Ardath Lawson from the Oil Museum. She will give us a (virtual) Tour and History of the Belle Vista Cemetery! I would LOVE to actually tour the cemetery, being it will be Halloween, but as of 12:42pm today the forecast for Wednesday is high of 59, cloudy, and 10-15 MPH winds...
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! Feel free to wear your Halloween costume ;)
Mandi Hursh, O.D.
Drs Joyce & Hursh, LLC
201 N Vine, El Dorado, KS
316-321-4020
We're going on another "field trip" this week! We will meet at the Kansas Oil Museum, 383 E Central. Our program will be Ardath Lawson from the Oil Museum. She will give us a (virtual) Tour and History of the Belle Vista Cemetery! I would LOVE to actually tour the cemetery, being it will be Halloween, but as of 12:42pm today the forecast for Wednesday is high of 59, cloudy, and 10-15 MPH winds...
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! Feel free to wear your Halloween costume ;)
Mandi Hursh, O.D.
Drs Joyce & Hursh, LLC
201 N Vine, El Dorado, KS
316-321-4020
Comments
Post a Comment