Dear Rotarians, This week: Ben Hutton, CEO Hutton Construction ( Global Leadership Summit ) ROD: Jason Patty Next week: Martin Kollman, Fly tying demonstration Disc Golf Update: We will be looking into park benches/trash receptacles to put around the course. Expected completion date July 2017.
Let's fill up the room again tomorrow! February 26, 2014 Brian Obermeier—Flint Hills/Landscape Project Coordinator — Kansas Nature Conservancy ROD: Burt Anderson Bernie Spradling b1spradling@sbcglobal.net
Dear Rotarians, I wanted to pass on this wonderful tribute from Assistant Governor Dave Nyggard about Bill's funeral. Steve ----- Original Message ----- From: dnygaard To: Pershall Accounting Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:41 PM Subject: Fw: Final goodbys to Rotarian Bill Kirkpatrick Subject: Final goodbys to Rotarian Bill Kirkpatrick Just thought I would drop you a note to say the funeral for Rotarian Bill Kirkpatrick was nicely done. He would of been proud to see all who came to give him his final respects. The priest asking all to give him a salute was wonderful..............I also wanted to say, "Simper Fi." His wife told me she was sure happy with the way his Rotary Club stood behind him and he was really proud of his club and was thrilled to receive his "Paul Harris." I gave her a hug and a prayer of the soldier being admitted to heaven. His tw...
Comments
Post a Comment