District Newsletter Jan. 2010

http://www.rotary5690.org/IMupload/newsletter/20100111_newsletter.pdf

The January 2010 edition of the D5690 Newsletter is attached and is available on the District Website. Click here to read what is happening in Rotary and our district. Thanks!

In this month's issue:

Governor's Message - It's A New Year - DG Mike's reflections and some confusion
Remembering PDG Lloyd T. Smith - pg. 3
GSE Team Leader and Team Members for Denmark are wanted - pg. 4
El Dorado: Feeding the Children of Haiti - pg. 5
Rotary Foundation News & updates- pg. 6
Ambassadorial Scholars Hamoudoun & Billinger receive assignments for 2010-11 - pg. 6
Can you spell D-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-R-Y?
Attendance Report & Presidential Citation Deadline - pg. 8
Focus on Membership - now and during Rotary Awareness Month - pg. 9
Club news - pg. 2, 10 and elsewhere
All Aboard for District Conference in August 2010 - pg. 11
Much, much more . . . club, district and RI news
Send us your club news. Share with all of us what is happening in your club and community. Photos with your story are always welcome!

I apologize if you receive this more than once. I use various groups in addressing the message and you may appear on more than one list.

PDG Geri Appel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014

Dynamic Discs presents at Nov. 16 meeting