Flint Hills Services -- Meeting January 13, 2010
Hello Rotarians,
I want to remind you that we are meeting this week at the new Flint Hills Services building. It is located at 505 Walnut Valley Drive. I have 30 people signed up for lunch. If there is anyone who plans to eat and did not sign up at the meeting last week or did not email me, please let me know ASAP. I have to turn in a final number this afternoon. I don't want to run short on food like we did last week. Thanks and hope to see you Wednesday.
Please remember your dues payments and thanks to those who have already made your payments.
Bernie
I want to remind you that we are meeting this week at the new Flint Hills Services building. It is located at 505 Walnut Valley Drive. I have 30 people signed up for lunch. If there is anyone who plans to eat and did not sign up at the meeting last week or did not email me, please let me know ASAP. I have to turn in a final number this afternoon. I don't want to run short on food like we did last week. Thanks and hope to see you Wednesday.
Please remember your dues payments and thanks to those who have already made your payments.
Bernie
Comments
Post a Comment