Meeting Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2016
Dear Rotarians,
I have returned from the Rotary YP Summit as a part of this years’ Zone training program. The YP group met separately for the most part to discuss Rotary in our world and how we can continue to make things better. I am tentatively planning to have something together as a recap for the Club on our Dec 7th meeting.
Last week we heard from Don Engels, Butler County Clerk and the election process.
This week: Jim Graham, Kansas Council for Economic Education.
ROD: Keri Myers
-Jason Patty
I have returned from the Rotary YP Summit as a part of this years’ Zone training program. The YP group met separately for the most part to discuss Rotary in our world and how we can continue to make things better. I am tentatively planning to have something together as a recap for the Club on our Dec 7th meeting.
Last week we heard from Don Engels, Butler County Clerk and the election process.
This week: Jim Graham, Kansas Council for Economic Education.
ROD: Keri Myers
-Jason Patty
Comments
Post a Comment