Regular Meeting Oct. 19, 2016 Noon at Welcome Center


Dear Rotarians,

Last week we heard from Rep. Mike Pompeo in a joint meeting with Kiwanis.

This week: Anne Nelson and Mick Cayless, Central Plains Health Care Partnership.

ROD: Keri Myers


*note*A small change for the 2016-2017 year is that in addition to leading the pledge of allegiance, I would like to have the ROD provide the prayer or find a fellow Rotarian to do so on their behalf.

***I will bring the remaining t-shirts if you did not receive yours last week. I am still waiting on a couple of orders. If your name is below I have your order or need your money***


John Grange $14.00(I’m still waiting on the long sleeve, $15.00)
Kristy Randall $10.00
Mandi Hursh $10.00
Jessica Rall $10.00
Kelsey Sundgren $10.00
Kurt Bookout $14.00
Dave Sundgren $10.00

Herb, Bebee, Linda, Reed (I am waiting on your shirts)


Disc Golf Update: The committee has reviewed RFQ’s from interested parties and has asked two of those to make presentations on the 22nd of this month. The hope is that there will be some indication of rough costs for design at the conclusion of that meeting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final goodbys to Rotarian Bill Kirkpatrick