Rotary Meeting Nov 30th-Welcome Center-Noon

Dear Rotarians,

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We will try and start the “Legacy” member re-introductions to the Club this week. Basically all I’m after would be for our long standing members to re-introduce themselves to the Club, specifically for our newer members that may not know you all that well. At some point during announcements I will call you up and you can give us some insight as to why you joined Rotary, why you are still and Rotarian, and what has been you Rotary story over the years. A little personal information might be helpful as well. Right around 5 minutes. I will reach out to one of you each week hopefully on Monday. Maybe the easiest thing to do would be to have the ROD for that day be the legacy member? Thoughts?

This week: Ron Garcia with BG Products.

ROD: Kurt Bookout
Jason Patty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014

Dynamic Discs presents at Nov. 16 meeting