Meeting This Week with Kiwanis, Wed. December 14, 2016
This week: We are having our joint meeting with Kiwanis. If you can make it to the meeting that would be great, I would like to have a good showing as we are hosting. Danielle Decker, head zookeeper of the gorilla exhibit with the Sedgwick County Zoo will present our program.
ROD: Bernie Spradling
Next week: We are meeting @ Prairie Trails, Willie’s is catering a soup bar and Santa will be here for the kids. Please begin thinking of who you are planning to invite and provide a wrapped gift for them to receive. To make it easy, I think a book would be a sufficient gift for all. You can give me the presents or take them to John Grange prior to our meeting next week. If you have any questions let me know.
*note*A small change for the 2016-2017 year is that in addition to leading the pledge of allegiance, I would like to have the ROD provide the prayer or find a fellow Rotarian to do so on their behalf.
***I will bring the remaining t-shirts if you did not receive yours last week. If your name is below I have your order or need your money***
Jessica Rall $10.00
Dave Sundgren $10.00
Herb $18.00
Program Schedule 2017
January K. Sundgren K. Sundgren
Baines
D. Sundgren
Hursh
February Koontz Koontz
Zieman
Bryan
Waugh
March Prigmore Rall
Stewart
Prigmore
B. Thomas
April Carter Carter
Moorman
Demo
Powell
May Shipley Shipley
Loucks
Locke
Patty
June Ayers Demo
Leiss
Ayers
Price
Disc Golf Update: We are still working through the conceptual design and are in the process of setting a meeting with the designer to discuss this further. Once we get that accomplished, I will have a better idea of the timing etc.
Comments
Post a Comment